Sunday, February 7, 2016

Balloon Series - "I hear you, I see you, I feel you"

The Balloon Series painting, "I feel you" now on display at Negret Wine Company Hudson, Wisconsin. - Photo courtesy of Eva Branson

The Balloon Series paintings, "I hear you, I see you, I feel you" are on display at Negret Wine Company downtown Hudson, Wisconsin.  I'm so grateful to the wine maker and tasting manager, Vincent Negret and Harout Doghradmadjian, for opening the doors and welcoming the balloons into their new wine production space.  Negret Wine Company is a great addition to Hudson's main street.  It was timely to display the balloons for the Hudson Hot Air Affair over the weekend and I enjoyed getting to know the wine maker and hearing the Negret family legacy in wine making rooted in Columbia, South America. 

Pictured with wine maker Vincet Negret and the Balloon Series paintings at Negret Wine Company Hudson, Wisconsin. - Photo courtesy of Eva Branson
Negret Wine Company tasting room with Harout Doghradmadjian.


webs: www.negretwinecompany.com

No comments:

Post a Comment