Sunday, August 29, 2021

Soulful Shamanic Healing and Divination

 


It's been quite some time since I posted here. I'm pleased to see that my blog continues to get views even though I haven't been active. So much has changed in the world over the last two years, the pandemic - still continues, swept us off our feet in Feb/Mar of 2020. Governments across the globe issued stay-at-home orders and masking up in public. It's been quite a shift in our ability to socialize, work, and travel. Similarly, my work and life has also shifted due to the pandemic.

After parting ways from my position at the University of Arizona, I traveled to Seattle (my old stomping ground) in August 2019 to enroll in the Level 1 Shamanic Training course led by Michelle McKinney of Northwest Shamanic Healing and Intuitive Arts, spiritual practitioner and trusted mentor since 2006. The decision to enroll was to gain clarity in my career in architecture and community design, and to develop my gifts and interests in healing and spiritual matters. 

Now, after two years, I've received a certificate in level 2 shamanic healing arts. I'm very pleased to share my practices with the greater community, to help others find a deeper connection to themselves and live more soulfully. If this post landed for you, and your interested in how shamanic healing and divination can help you, check out my website to learn more and you can contact me with any questions.

Soulful Shamanic Healing and Tarot

link: www.soulfulshamantarot.com


May this next year bring more clarity and healing for us all. Keep on dancing!



No comments:

Post a Comment